Tuesday, September 6, 2011

PASSION+LIGHT Photography Workshop (Part I)

Last Saturday was one of the most tiring days I had yet one of the best days! I had two makeup gigs. In the morning, my best friend's brother got married and they hired me as their makeup artist! I did the bride's makeup, my best friend (she was the maid of honor), and the bride's mom's makeup. I woke up at 5 AM. We have to start by 6 AM because the wedding would start at 9:30 AM. I did not get the chance to take a little nap after that because I need to prepare for my afternoon gig. I didn't even get to attend the wedding. :-(

Anyway, it was okay because I still had fun that day. A week ago, a photographer named Jason Angcao sent me a message through Facebook asking me to be their makeup artist for their photo shoot during the photography workshop. The workshop was actually organized by him. It was my first time to do a makeup for photo shoots that's why I was so excited and happy. Not to mention having to meet such nice people! Thanks to Boss Jason and the model, Ate Lizette! :)

Last Saturday's photo shoot required a simple makeup look only, nothing dramatic. Next week will be a dramatic one though since the theme is "Lost in The Forest"! Nice, right? :) The workshop was held at Balite Falls, Amadeo, Cavite. The place was not familiar (to me). Good thing my boyfriend came with me and we were able to borrow the car from my Mom, we didn't have a hard time finding the place. Oh! And thanks to our friend Bugel as well for giving us directions to reach Balite Falls. It was nice to see you, dude! It's a good thing we saw you in front of your house, loitering! Hahaha! :D

Here are some photos from last Saturday's workshop session taken by the participants and Boss Jason:






Unfortunately I couldn't stay until the end of the workshop because I had to come with my Father to Manila. Hopefully next week I can stay 'til it ends and hopefully I can bring my friend with me to assist me!

I'm looking forward to this coming weekend!


Wish me luck y'all!

By the way, you can check out Boss Jason's works in his website at
www.jasonangcao.com.


Please like them on Facebook, too!
Nosaj Photography

Thank you!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment