Sunday, September 25, 2011

Look HOT in COOL Hues

Have you seen my previous makeup look? The red carpet glam look? If you haven't yet then go to this link.
I want you to see it first because that was the base of this makeup look. I just added more colors on the eyes and cheeks and then I changed the lip color.

I used cool hues in this makeup look.





PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
San San matte foundation in 03
Fanny Serrano two way powder in Organza
Dollface Cosmetics' Vanity Palette
NYX rouge cream blush in Hot Pink

EYES and BROWS
Ever Bilena precision blender
Fashion 21 color set E.L.F. Beauty School 32 piece eye palette volume II
San San black liquid eye liner
Ever Bilena color pencil in black

LIPS
Henh Fang lipstick in 23





Who says you can't look hot in cool hues?

I hope you liked this one!


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment