Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kim Kardashian inspired makeup look

I love Kim Kardashian! No, in fact I hate her. I hate her because she's so damn sexy and beautiful. The face, the curves, the butt, the whole package! If I was a man, maybe something down there will go crazy (if you know what I mean). Hahaha! Nah, just kidding. But I absolutely envy her body. I just like her so much that I have to do a makeup inspired by her famous makeup look. The smokey eyes and the nude lips.

Here's my Kim Kardashian inspired makeup look:




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Nichido concealer stick in Beige
Ever Bilena powder foundation in Oriental
E.L.F. blush and bronzer duo

EYES and BROWS
In2It waterproof eyebrow colour in 01 eyebrowns
Aido makeup set
Quianyu round palette 02
local Kokeshi Dolls black liquid eyeliner
Ever Bilena color pencil in black (tightlining)
San San long lash mascara in black

LIPS
Revlon crushed velvet in Naughty Nude
Ever Bilena matte lipstick in Mauvey






Most of the products I used here are very cheap and affordable. Sometimes, you just got to make it work and make the most out of it to have a pretty satisfying result. :)

I hope y'all liked it!


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

2 comments:

  1. pretty sis. :) i also love kim kardashian's vavavoom body.. kung ganon lang sana ako. ha ha.. wish wish..

    btw sis, can you post a pic of your aido makeup set. i have one, but mine's not good, then i was offered one palette last time but afraid it would be sooo powdery like my first aido.

    i also love my mauvey.. super pretty noh. half na nga yata naubos ko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis! :) Hahaha kainggit talaga no? ;-D

    Sure sis, tomorrow I'll post my aido set pati swatches. Yun yung square siya tapos may compartments. :)

    Yes mauvey is very versatile. Halos kahit anong look pwede sya. :)

    Thanks for dropping by again sis! :))

    ReplyDelete