Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bing Loves Pencils (Review: STYLI-STYLE FLAT PENCILS)



STYLI-STYLE FLAT PENCILS

I bought these pencils from Emaree Trendy Shoppe in Facebook. It caught my eyes because... well because it's flat! It's the first time that I saw something like this. Very unusual as a pencil because of its look. Another reason why I bought these was because she's selling it for a very low price (3 for 180).

Let me just cut this short: I love the Styli-Style flat pencils! Especially the lip pencils because it's so easy to apply on the lips. The flatness of the pencils makes it so easy to apply.


SWATCHES:

Styli-Style flat eye pencils

TOP TO BOTTOM: VEGAS, VIENNA VIENNE, BROOKLYN


STYLI-STYLE FLAT LIP PENCILS

TOP TO BOTTOM: MADISON, MIDTOWN, MARBELLA




My favorite among these three flat lip pencils is Marbella. Red is my favorite color and I love its shade. It's like a deep cranberry red. It also stays on for long hours. I'm planning to purchase another Marbella!


So, these pencils require a sharpener for flat pencils and of course that kind of pencil can only be found in Styli-Style because they're made exclusively for the flat pencils.


This is the flat pencil sharpener. I bought this from Beauty Bar in SM Mall of Asia for P275.

I will surely buy the other shades of both flat lip and eye liners. I just love them, very pigmented! Mall price is around P500 and up but you can buy them for a very, very low price from eBay.


I hope this helped you!


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment