Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bing Loves Pencils (Review: FLIRT! DRAW ATTENTION LIP PENCIL and RIMMEL LONDON VINYL JELLY GLOSS LIP LINERS)


I am a sucker for lip pencils and eye pencils! I love collecting pencils because it has a wide range of colors plus you can use it pretty much for a lot of things. I can use them not only on my lips and my eyes but I can also use them to draw on my face for creative makeup looks.

These are my recent online purchases:

Flirt! Draw Attention lip pencil in Cherry Pie
Rimmel London Vinyl Jelly Lip Gloss (Sorbet, Hot Spark, Fudge, Choccie)
Styli-Style Flat lip and eye pencils (Swatches and shades to be featured in a separate blog)
SWATCHES:

FLIRT! DRAW ATTENTION LIP PENCIL in CHERRY PIE

I don't really like this pencil. It's not pigmented and not creamy at all. It's so hard to apply because it has a dry formula making it difficult to glide on. If you can see the picture above, it looks like the color had worn off already but it's only been 2 minutes since I've applied it on my lips (and my lips are not even dry that day). Clearly, it's not pigmented at all. I just use this for special effects on my creative looks like the one from my Zombie look. I used this to draw the fake veins on my face.
RIMMEL LONDON VINYL JELLY GLOSS LIP LINERS
Top to bottom: SORBET, HOT SPARK, FUDGE, CHOCCIE


Great or a everyday natural look. Sorbet is sort of a corally pink color. A little sheer.


In the picture, it seems like it's just a tad bit darker than the Sorbet but in person you can see the big difference. The color is like a dark magenta.


I love this one! You can use this if you want a nude look for your lips. :)


Choccie is just a little darker than fudge.


I ordered all of these from Ms. Rio Grace of Emaree Trendy Shoppe in Facebook. I don't think she still sells these pencils but if you want to purchase these pencils, I think United Imports Trade sells the vinyl jelly gloss lip liners. Or you can just check them out from eBay. :)

I hope this review somehow helped you.


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment