Sunday, August 7, 2011

Review: Kustie Papaya Facia Scrub Jam

I'm into beauty products which contains papaya seeds or anything from papaya because I really do believe that it helps whiten and smooth your skin (that's why I love my kojie san). I recently bought this papaya facial scrub. This is included in my latest huge collective haul, the Kustie papaya facial scrub jam. It says 100% natural exfoliants.

Kustie papaya facial scrub jam contains papaya and apricot seeds to whiten and smooth skins.

Action: Papaya seed essence contains papaya enzyme active ingredients to dissolve aging and dead skin whilst restrain development of melanin, plus almond shell granules gently remove dry skin and cells in no time. Leaves you white and smooth skin.

I immediately used it the night when I came home after I bought it. This small tube costs Php 59.00 so I thought maybe it's a good product since it's a little pricey for its size.

This is how it looks like:



This is how it looks like when rubbed:

When rubbed on skin, bubbles are formed.

 After washing my face, my skin feels so smooth. I fell in love with it right after using it. Actually, while rinsing it out, you can already feel the smoothness of your face.



I didn't feel that dryness after washing my face. Some facial products that I've tried usually have that dry feeling after washing. This product doesn't have that. I love it. It smells nice, too, unlike other papaya facial scrubs and soaps that have pungent smell.


I will totally buy this again. I bought this from SM North Edsa department store beauty section. I guess they also have this in Watsons. They have this in big sizes too but I didn't check out the price. Next time I will buy the larger one. I really love this. It's my new favorite skin care. I will regularly use this because I think it will really help clean out the makeup from my face and completely remove the sebum since it is a scrub.

I totally recommend this product for all skin types. The packaging states too that this is for all skin types. Definitely a good one!

That's it! Thanks for reading!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-







1 comment: