Thursday, September 1, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse Makeup

It's been two weeks since I bought my ColorStay mineral mousse from Revlon. I wanted to try it a few times before I can actually write a review about it. So, here it goes:


REVLON ColorStay Mineral Mousse Makeup in 030 Light

SOURCE: WWW.REVLON.COM

I bought this from SM Dasmariñas for PhP 875. I got the light one since it matches my skin tone. What can I say about this product? Hmm, let me just go straight to the point: I AM NOT REALLY A FAN OF THIS PRODUCT. I don't like it actually. I don't know if I'm just not using it correctly but I find it hard to blend the product. Like, it dries very quickly. The first time I used this I freaked out because on my first squeeze, a little water came out with the product. So, you should really shake it well before using.

What I like about it is that it gives you a matte finish and that's what the product is really claiming, it will give you a soft matte finish. The coverage is just light to medium. It barely even covers the blemishes and other unwanted spots on my face.

Look:


See what I mean?

Here is how the product looks:





Here is a photo after blending. It's barely there.


Here is a closer look:

It didn't even cover a single spot on my face unlike my other matte foundation from Soleil Cosmetics.
I was really disappointed with this mineral mousse foundation. I hope I can find another way to use it because I don't want it to go to waste.

Have you tried this product already? Will you please let me know how it was for you?

Thank you!


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-



No comments:

Post a Comment