Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Modern Warrior Princess

Hello everyone! Here is another dramatic makeup look, MODERN WARRIOR PRINCESS.

Where did I get the idea? Well, I was thinking where could I use my spiked necklace that my Mom gave me... and, I saw this makeup look while I was browsing for some pegs, brown smokey eyes, very beautiful.

So, I came up with this.




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Soleil matte foundation
ELF Clarifying pressed powder in honey
Aido makeup set

EYES and BROWS
Ever Bilena precision blender
Fashion 21 color set
Fanny Serrano gel eye liner in dark brown
Fashion 21 liquid liner
NYX JEP in black bean
San San long lash mascara

LIPS
Ever Bilena lip liner in BBQ
gold lip gloss from Dollface Cosmetics' vanity palette






So, that's it! Hope y'all like it!


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment