Sunday, August 21, 2011

Makeup inspired: E.T. by Katy Perry (Deer Alien)

I've been wanting to do this makeup look for so long but I'm just too afraid that I won't be able to copy it. It looks hard to make. But yesterday I finally got the urge to try it out. Don't shoot me for not getting it quite right but at least it's close! ;-)

Here's the look:



So, what do you think dudettes?

This took me a lot of time to finish. This is actually my second try because I got so pissed off on my first try because I can't effin' pull it together.

But yeah, I survived.


PRODUCTS USED:

FACE (including the deer prints):
Soleil matte foundation
ELF all over stick in apricot beige
ELF clarifying pressed powder in honey
NYX jumbo eye pencil in french fries
Fashion 21 color set
ELF duo eyeshadow cream
Aido makeup set

EYES and BROWS:
Ever Bilena precision blender
Aido makeup set
Fashion 21 color set
Quanyu eyeshadow palette in 02
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
Maybelline eye studio gel eye liner
drugstore mascara

LIPS:
Rimmel in chocoholic
Ever Bilena Advance Smooth lips in chocolate


That's it!
Click here for more photos.


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment