Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy 34th Month to my YUM!

I am so happy today because today marks as the 34th month of me and my boyfriend! Yey! Two more months and we'll turn three! We rarely celebrate monthly but we do celebrate our anniversary. Yesterday I attended Lancome and Marionnaud's beauty workshop at SM MOA. Yes, my boyfriend came with me but he roamed around the mall while I was at the workshop. After the workshop, we celebrated our 34th month in advance by eating in Aristocrat.

My handsome boyfriend who patiently waited for me from the workshop but impatiently waited for our foods. Hahaha!


Haggard face!


Aristocrat!



What we ate?

The yummy shanghai rice!


...and the Crispy Pata we eagerly devour! Hahaha!



Thank you for everything, YUM! You always make me happy in so many ways! Looking forward to forever with YOU. I love you so much!


So, that's it!
Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc





No comments:

Post a Comment