Monday, August 1, 2011

FOTD: Monday Mall + Nokia X1-00

I went to the mall with the awesome Family to pay some bills. My Mom bought a new phone because her phone was stolen last night!!! What a bummer! So she bought herself a brand new Nokia x1-00. :) She doesn't fancy high-end, expensive phones. She mainly use a mobile phone for making calls and sending SMS. She actually chose Nokia x1-00 because it's a dual-sim phone and she's kinda into those kinds of phone. Hahaha! Anyway, the color is red and black that's why I also fell in love with it plus you can use it as your main music player because it is designed for all the music lovers out there (so that includes moi!). I found out that they also have it in black and orange!!! Since my Mom's already got the red and black and since orange is my most favorite color next to red, I think Im'ma buy one for myself too (soon) just for the heck of it! Haha!:D

Look at it, just look at it? How cool is that, eh? :)) I so love it!!!



Moving on... after my Mom bought a phone, we ate our dinner at Shakey's. Oh yeah, munched up some pizza and chicken and salad and mojos and... yeah that's it! ;p

So, yeah, FOTD:

VOILA!


PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
Maybelline BB cream in Natural 02 (loveett!)
Maybelline Clear Smooth pressed powder in Honey
ELF Blush and Bronzer duo
EYES:
Ever Bilena Ever Original (for brows)
Laura Mercier trio eyeshadow (used only the sheer white shade with gold shimmers)
ELF cream liner in black
Maybelline Extreme Stiletto mascara (favorite!)
LIPS:
Myra-E moisturizing lip balm
4u2 Glam Lipstick in 09
Ever Bilena matte lipstick in mauvey (on top)

I just went for a simple, prime look today. Nothing special. :)

That's it y'all! Watch out for my upcoming haul. I also bought few stuff at SM DasmariƱas. Do you really think I'll leave the mall without buying me some goodies? ;)

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-



No comments:

Post a Comment