Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WHIMSICAL WINTER (The Four Seasons makeup series Part II)

This is the part II of my Four Seasons makeup series, WINTER. I thought about an Ice Princess so I came up with this look. :)


This one is the first dramatic/artistic makeup look for this series.
I used clear stones that I got off from my tiny headband! Haha! :)
PRODUCTS USED:
FACE:
- Cover Girl && Olay simply ageless in 225
- ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder
- Maybelline Clear Smooth cake powder
- Dollface Cosmetics’ vanity palette
- Quanyu Eyeshadow palette in 02
EYES AND BROWS
- Ever Bilena brow pencil
- Quanyu eyeshadow palette in 02
- ELF Beauty School 32 eye palette
- Elite white eyeliner
- Ever Bilena color pencil in black
- drugstore mascare in blue color
LIPS:
- lip colors from the vanity palette (white and frosted baby pink)
That’s it! Watch out for the other 2 Seasons, Spring and Summer! :)
Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment