Thursday, July 28, 2011

TAKE IT TO THE STREETS!


Hello everyone! I’m back with my new makeup look! This time I’ve decided to take it to the streets! :D So, I came up with a makeup look inspired by graffiti beautifully and artistically painted and sprayed on the wall.

Here it is:

So, what do you think guys? :)

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE and EYES:

- Soleil matte foundation by San san cosmetics

- ELF tone correcting concealer

- Maybelline Mineral Power powder foundation

- Dollface Vanity palette! (I super love this, I can do any look I want using this palette alone!)

- Maybelline eye studio gel eye liner

- Ever Bilena color pencil in black

- Drugstore mascara

LIPS:

- Shawil lip liner (hot pink)

- Artmatic lipstick in Pepper Pot

*All the photos that I posted here in my blog are photos of my first time trials of every makeup look that I’ve created. No practice. (I don’t want to waste a lot of my makeup products. Hahaha!)

GRAFFITI MAKEUP

That’s it! More photos on my FB page.www.facebook.com/makeupbybingcastro


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)

-ivsc-




1 comment:

  1. I like the arrows & such, but the bricks make you look like a blockhead.

    ReplyDelete