Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ENCHANTING PROM makeup inspired by Michelle Phan

I’ve been so obsessed in creating makeup looks inspired by my idol, Michelle Phan. Her videos are just awesome and fun to watch. Her creativity and imagination is so wide that’s why she always comes up with fabulous results. I never get tired of watching her tutorials even if I’ve watched the vids like a million times already, I still watch them when I want to! Haha! It’s just that she’s so awesome and talented, PLUS her videos are high def. Come on, guys, I know you’d agree that high def videos are more fun to watch. :)

Anyway, enough for my pep talk… Here are the looks that I made inspired by the Enchanting Prom by Michelle Phan, of course, with her sister-in-law, Promise. Promise did the Enchanting Amethyst and Michelle did the Enchanting Turquoise.

You can watch the tutorial here. :)

ENCHANTING AMETHYST

ENCHANTING TURQUOISE

HERE IS A PHOTO OF MICHELLE AND PROMISE

Aren’t they gorgeous? :)

I love it!!! :)

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:

- Revlon Photo Ready foundation

- Maybelline Clear Smooth cake foundation

- ELF Tone correcting concealer

- Dollface Cosmetics’ vanity palette

EYES AND BROWS:

- Ever Bilena Ever Original brow pencil

- ELF Beauty School 32 eye shadow palette

- Fashion 21 liquid eye liner

- Elite white eye pencil

- Ever Bilena Color pencil in black

- Quayun eyeshadow palette

- Maybelline Extreme Stiletto mascara

LIPS:

- Ever Bilena matte lipstick in mauvey

- 4u2 glam lipstick in 09

That’s it!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)

-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment