Monday, July 25, 2011

THE COMPLETE HOGWARTS’ HOUSES makeup series by yours truly


I am definitely a huge fan of Harry Potter. I haven’t read the books because I’m not much of a reader but I have seen all the HP movies. I’m actually not into witch crafts and other things related to it but the sequel of Harry Potter just totally moved me. I even feel like I am in the movies every time I watch them! LOL! And sometimes I secretly hope that Hogwarts really exists! :D
The last part of Harry Potter which is the Deathly Hallows Part II really made me sad because, you know, that’s the end of it! But for most of the HP fans, including me, HP will live in our hearts forever. I don’t mean to be all melodramatic but that’s a fact! Some of the hardcore fans actually cried after watching the last part. Believe me, I’ve seen one! Hahaha! I saw this girl crying inside the theater’s comfort room after watching the movie! :D
A month ago, I’ve decided to do a makeup series featuring Harry Potter. I was thinking how? Then it hit me, I should do a makeup series featuring the four Hogwarts Houses: Gryffindor (where Harry, Ron, and Hermione were), Slytherin (where Draco Malfoy belonged), Ravenclaw (where Luna Lovegood was), and Hufflepuff (which had Cedric Diggory). :)
Here are the photos:
SLYTHERIN:
GRYFFINDOR:
RAVENCLAW:
HUFFLEPUFF:
I will forever love Harry Potter! :)







I hope you will like this one, especially to the HP fans out there! :)

Stay awesome my dear dudettes!
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment