Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beyonce’s WHY DON’T YOU LOVE ME (Makeup inspired)


Last night I was up all night, in front of the computer, watching videos in YouTube. I saw NikkieTutorials makeup tutorial for Beyonce’s makeup in her video Why Don’t You Love Me. I thought the makeup looks fabulous so I decided to make my own version of it.
Here’s my take on it minus the falsies:



I know, I know! It’s not exactly the same. The liner, I think, is way higher and longer than Beyonce’s but what the heck! It’s my version. Hahaha! :D

PRODUCTS USED:
FACE:
Tony Moly’s liquid foundation
Maybelline Mineral powder foundation
Maxi Peel’s Concealing cream
EYES and BROWS:
ELF primer and sealer
Dollface Cosmetic’s Vanity Palette
Ever Bilena’s quad palette
Fashion 21’s liquid eyeliner
Ever Bilena’s black liner
Drugstore brand mascara (dunno the name!)
BLUSH:
ELF blush and bronzer
LIPS:
Revlon’s naughty nude

MORE PICS!





That’s it!
Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment